Business Advisory Services Programme (BAS)
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) launches Business Advisory Services Programme (BAS) for small and medium business.
BAS Programme assists small- and medium-size companies to develop and improve their performance by disbursing small grants for consulting services such as:
• Market research, strategic planning, branding, web-site design;
• Business planning, feasibility studies, partner search;
• Implementation of quality management systems (ISO) and certification;
• Implementation of computerized financial/management information systems and computer-aided manufacturing systems;
• Business reorganisation and restructuring;
• Engineering studies;
• Energy efficiency and environment improvement.
BAS Programme helps to identify professional consultants for a concrete business need of the company and facilitates such projects on a cost sharing basis by compensating up to 50% of consulting project costs to the programme participant. The grant amount per one project is capped at € 10 000.
Enterprise eligibility criteria for BAS Programme:
• From 10 to 250 employees;
• Majority privately owned;
• Majority owned by Belarusian citizens or legal entities;
• 2 years of operation in the market;
• Previous limited experience of working with consultants (or no such experience at all).
Business Advisory Services Programme is being successfully realized by EBRD in 21 countries. In Belarus the programme launched its operations in October 2011 with financial support of the European Union.
More detailed information is available in Minsk EBRD Office by phone (017) 2104763/64 or by writing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as web-page www.ebrd.com/tambas.